Youth (U12/U14) – One Payment of $175
TEMECULA MOUNTAIN LIONS RUGBY CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT
Whether playing at home or away, training or watching a game of rugby the way, your conduct and behavior reflects upon YOU, THE TEAM and TEMECULA MOUNTAIN LIONS RUGBY CLUB (TMLRC) to everyone watching. The following Code is designed to promote the elements of enjoyment and satisfaction, the contribution that can be made by you as a player and to remind all people involved within the game that there are certain standards of fair play and conduct that should be maintained at all times.
It is the responsibility of all club members and those associated with the club to become familiar with this code, the laws of the game and all additional relevant guidelines, rules and regulations related to the club and the game of rugby.
SENIOR PLAYER’S & MEMBER’S CODE of CONDUCT
Players and Members are encouraged to:
– Recognize and appreciate the efforts made by coaches, match officials and administrators in providing the opportunity for you to play and enjoy the game of rugby.
– Understand the values of loyalty and commitment to the team and to TMLRC
– Recognize that every player has a right to expect their involvement in rugby to be safe and free from all types of harassment or abuse.
– If as an individual or group of players you feel that you are not being treated in a manner that is acceptable, then you have a right to tell a member of the Committee.
At all times, whether on, or off the field you are expected to behave as follows:
– When Playing:
– Behave in an acceptable way.
– Listen and act on any instructions given to you by: Team/Tour Manager or Coach responsible for any activity/pursuit you may be involved in
– Be responsible and safety conscious at all times
– Respect other people and their possessions.
– If staying in hotels or other accommodation treat it respectfully, do not damage or steal anything.
– Report any damage to the Team/Tour Manager or a Coach
– Treat with respect the oppositions’ clubhouse and traditions.
– Play because you want to do so, not to please coaches or others.
– Remember that skill development, fun and enjoyment are the most important parts of the game.
– Work equally hard for yourself and your team – both will then benefit.
– Recognize good play by ALL players on your team and by your opponents.
– Be a sportsman win or lose.
– Play to the Laws of the Game and accept, without question, all the referee’s decisions.
– Control your emotions. Verbal or physical abuse of teammates, opponents, match officials or spectators IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
– Treat all players, as you would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any player.
Failure to abide by any of the above standards will be treated seriously by the club’s Rugby Disciplinary Committee (RDC) or Club Disciplinary Committee (CDC).